Prep time 20 mins Cook time 60 mins
Makes: 1 loaf
- ½ cup shredded zucchini (peeled first- approximately 1 zucchini)
- 1½ cups ground Woodstock® raw cashews
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill® coconut flour
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill® tapioca or arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill® baking powder
- pinch of HimalaSalt® sea salt
- ⅓ cup Organic Valley® melted ghee
- ⅓ cup C&J Farms local raw honey
- 2 teaspoons Flavorganics® almond extract
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup thawed and sliced Cascadian Farms® organic frozen strawberries
For the strawberry sauce
- 1 cup thawed Cascadian Farms® organic frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or Lakewood® Pure Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons C&J Farms local raw honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 bread pan and line with parchment paper to help with easily removal.
- Peel and finely shred zucchini. Place in between paper towels and place on a plate on top to help pull out the excess moisture. Set aside to drain while you prepare everything else.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cashew meal, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, baking soda and powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together ghee, honey, almond extract and eggs until combined. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture along with the zucchini and mix with a spatula to combine until smooth. Fold in sliced strawberries.
- Pour batter into greased and lined baking sheet. Place in oven to bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- While the bread bakes, place a small saucepan over medium heat and add all ingredients for the sauce. Let cook down for 10-12 minutes, until strawberries are soft. Place in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Pour sauce through a fine mesh strainer.
- Once bread has cooled, pour sauce on top of bread or spread it on like you would butter!
Gather your ingredients here at All Is Well. We are located at 1029 East Three Notch Street in Andalusia, AL.