You can use pre-made taco seasoning for this recipe or make your own from the recipe below.
Ingredients for the taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients for the taco seasoning together.
And now for the main recipe…
Crispy Taco Spiced Fingerling Potatoes with Spicy Aioli Sauce
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle® avocado oil or melted Organic Valley® ghee
- 1-2 tablespoons taco seasoning (depending on your taste)
For the spicy aioli sauce
- ⅓ cup Vegenaise® (mayo)
- 2 Tbsp Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce or to taste
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Put lid on top and place over medium heat. Bring to boil and then cook for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and use a potato smasher to press the potatoes until they break open slightly. Use a brush to coat each potato with oil then sprinkle taco seasonings on top of all of them. Put baking sheet in oven to bake for 20 minutes, until potatoes are crispy.
- While the potatoes cook, mix together the mayo and chili sauce until combined and leave in the fridge to keep cool.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, drizzle the aioli on top and sprinkle with cilantro and green onions before serving!
Recipe and photo courtesy of http://paleomg.com/crispy-taco-spiced-fingerling-potatoes-with-hot-sauce-aioli/