These muffins make a great snack or addition to your breakfast. When you take them out of the oven, they are crispy on top and soft and fluffy on the inside. Sweet, but not too sweet, and crunchy and gooey inside.
Chocolate Chip Banana Walnut Muffins
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill® Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill® baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill® baking powder
- pinch of Real Salt® sea salt
- ⅔ cup melted Nutiva® organic virgin coconut oil
- ⅔ cup Spring Tree® maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Almond Breeze® almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Flavorganics® vanilla extract
- pinch of Simply Organics® cinnamon
- 2 mashed organic bananas
- ⅓ cup chopped Woodstock® organic walnuts
- ⅓ cup Enjoy Life® chocolate chips or chopped mega chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Line a muffin tin pan with muffin liners and scoop the mixture into the muffin liners (this batter makes approximately 14 muffins).
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly browned on top.
- Remove from muffin tin and place on a cooling rack.
Find all these ingredients here at All Is Well Health and Inspirations. We are located at 1029 East Three Notch Street in Andalusia, AL.
Photo and recipe courtesy of http://paleomg.com/super-easy-chocolate-chip-banana-walnut-muffins-video/