It’s the beginning of a new year. Most people make resolutions to try to lose weight or get healthier. I thought I would share this colon cleanse recipe. A cleanse is always a good way to start any new health regimen.
In this recipe, the nutrition rich apple brings good health, and a healthy colon definitely yields good health. Ginger is great because it reduces bloating while stimulating the colon, keeping it free from wastes and harmful toxins. The lemon juice aids in digestion, detoxification and is high in vitamin C.
How to Do The Cleanse
Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch and again mid-afternoon.
Have 6–8 glasses of room temperature water throughout the day. It may be best to slow down the consumption of liquids after 5 p.m. so that you are not awakened in the night, with having to go to the bathroom.
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup warm purified water
- Start with a tall glass and a spoon.
- Place 3.5 ounces of purified water in a pan. You want to warm the water, not boil it, so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then add the sea salt and stir.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice and fresh lemon juice. Stir.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, and again mid-afternoon.
Come see us at All Is Well and kick start your year to a healthier you.