Total Time: 1 hour
3 cups Enjoy Life® Mega Chunks Semisweet Chocolate
1 tablespoon Nutiva® coconut oil
1 teaspoon Flavorganics® vanilla extract
3 tablespoons Justin’s® almond butter
1 teaspoon Evolution® or HimalaSalt® sea salt
1 teaspoon Nutiva® coconut oil
¼ cup pitted medjool dates
Evolution® or HimalaSalt® Pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Prepare two standard mini muffin pans with mini muffin liners and set aside.
- In a double boiler, add in Enjoy Life Mega Chunks, coconut oil and vanilla. (This can also be done in the microwave using the melt function and a microwave safe bowl if you prefer.)
- Melt over a pot of simmering (not boiling) hot water until well incorporated.
- Fill the bottom of each muffin liner with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the chocolate mixture. Set aside leftover chocolate to put on top of the cups.
- Set the muffin pans in the freezer.
- In a food processor or heavy duty blender, add in almond butter, sea salt, coconut oil and dates. Blend or pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Remove muffin pans from the freezer.
- Spoon out 1 teaspoon of the almond butter mixture on top of each chocolate filled muffin liner.
- Take the bowl of melted chocolate and spoon out 1-2 teaspoons to cover each cup.
- Sprinkle Himalayan salt on top.
- Place the cups back in the freezer for 30 minutes or longer until set. Serve frozen.
Come see us here at All Is Well to gather your ingredients.