We all know the feeling. You’ve worked all day and now you need a quick wholesome meal for dinner. This pasta dish can be prepared in 30 minutes or less with a few simple ingredients. Pair it with your favorite gluten free rolls and some green beans or your favorite veggie, and you have a complete meal.
1/2 lb of grass-fed ground beef
1 cup of your favorite gluten free pasta (I used gluten free penne.)
Sea Salt (Suggested brands: Evolution, HimalaSalt, RealSalt, or Bob’s Red Mill)
1/2 jar of Lucini Rustic Tomato Basil Sauce
1/4-1/2 cup of Organic Valley shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bring a pot of water with a good sprinkling of sea salt to a boil for your pasta. Your pasta water should taste like the ocean. Add your pasta once the water begins to boil and follow the cooking instructions on your pasta package.
- Heat your skillet or fry pan to around 270°F. You can adjust the heat as needed while cooking. I used a tiny bit of coconut oil to oil my pan since it wasn’t non-stick.
- Add your ground beef to the skillet and start breaking it apart with a spatula to scramble it.
- Once your meat is cooked through, drain the grease from it, and return it to the pan.
- Add your pasta sauce and fully incorporate. Once heated through, reduce the heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water from your cooked pasta, and add your cheese to the pasta, stirring thoroughly to melt the cheese and coat the pasta.
- Add your pasta to the meat and sauce mixture, and toss or stir it thoroughly to incorporate and coat the pasta.
- Serve your completed dish while hot and enjoy.
You can find all the ingredients in this recipe at All Is Well Health and Inspirations.