The comforting taste and aroma of Pumpkin Spice Bread brings back memories of Mom or Granny in the kitchen baking mouth watering treats for our childhood selves. It’s the perfect way to welcome Autumn into your home, and when it’s made Paleo, it’s even better. You can use pumpkin puree or sweet potato puree, whichever you have. Here’s how you can make it happen.
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Hazelnut Flour
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Frontier Co-op Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Bob’s Red Mill Sea Salt
- 1 cup Florida Crystals Natural Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin Puree
- ⅓ cup melted Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Flavorganics Gluten Free Vanilla Extract
- 4 Noah’s Garden Free Range and Organic Large Eggs
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Grease a loaf pan, then set it aside for later.
- Stir together all of the dry ingredients until evenly mixed. Then add the wet ingredients, starting with the pumpkin puree and saving the eggs for last. Make sure everything is well mixed.
- Put the batter into to loaf pan you prepared and bake it for 70 to 75 min until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out without gooey batter on it.
- Set the pan on the stove top and allow it to cool for at least 20 min before you try to remove it from the pan and slice it. If you can touch it for several seconds without it feeling too hot, it’s probably ready to cut. But, please use common sense and don’t burn yourself.
Based on recipe found at http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Pumpkin-Bread-1332363.