This recipe is so simple you may kick yourself for not making it earlier. Plus, the fact that all the ingredients are natural and free of the additives, preservatives, and chemicals that contribute to disease makes it even more amazing.
- 1 Midel Gluten Free Graham Pie Crust
- 2 packages Organic Valley 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 tub Tru-Whip Natural Whipped Cream Topping
- 1/3 cup Florida Crystals Natural Cane Sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) Oregon Dark Sweet Cherries or Cherry Man Maraschino Cherries
- Dump the Tru-Whip and Cream Cheese in a big mixing bowl, then slowly add in the sugar as you mix them together. Keep mixing until everything is well blended and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours so that it gets nice and firm.
- Before serving, spread the cherries evenly over the top of the cheesecake. Now, here’s the best part. You get to eat it. Yum.
If you want to get wild and crazy with this recipe, you can add some chocolate chips or diced pecans while you’re mixing the cheesecake. We have to say, it’s pretty great the way it is, though.