Halloween is a holiday where you get to be a kid again, believe in fairy tales and legends, watch scary movies, dress in crazy costumes, and eat candy. It’s important to choose the right sweets to treat yourself with, or your food will play nasty tricks on you after you swallow it. Don’t worry, our treats are nice ones. Here are a few ideas for healthier, individual sized Halloween treat options.
- Enjoy Life Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Torie & Howard Organic Pear and Cinnamon Hard Candy
- Surf Sweets Gluten Free Organic Sour Gummy Worms
- Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Non-GMO Almond and Milk Chocolate Bar
- Newman’s Own Organic Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Cups
- Sun Spire Milk Chocolate Sun Drops
- Tanka Wild Buffalo Jerky Snack Stick
- Smart Puffs Baked Gluten Free Cheese Puffs
- Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels
You can also buy some Popcorn Indiana Chili Cheese Popcorn or Elyon Gluten Free Mini Marshmallows to munch while you’re watching all those scary movies. Just, please, try not to eat the whole bag by yourself.